Thanks to our Embedded Combat Engineer John Rainey, a new version for The Dogs of War Vassal module is here. And yes, the extension allowing to use it in combination with Less Than 60 Miles is ready too!
300 kilometres of World War Three front, with more than 5 Warsaw Pact Armies smashing against 5 NATO Corps. Forget about tomorrow.
Installing The Dogs of War Module:
- Download and install the latest VASSAL version (3.5.3)
- Download C3_The Dogs of War_v1_15.zip
- Unzip C3_The Dogs of War_v1_15.zip
- Open C3_The Dogs of War.vmod with Vassal
Installing the Combined Modules Extension:
- Download C3_Combined Campaign_v1.zip
- Unzip C3_Combined Campaign_v1.zip in the same directory of the TDOW module
- Open Vassal, right click on The Dogs of War module and select “Add Extension”
2 thoughts on “The Dogs of War – New Vassal Module”
DNL/UAIS/SO combo vassal module when Sacred Oil is out?
Pretty please? 😀
If VASSAL could handle the monster…..