In just three years, war has changed and become even more deadly.
Troops who started fighting the Scandinavian Campaign in the First Echelon can now increase their combat effectiveness by upgrading to the latest, more advanced equipment used by the Second Echelon forces.
NOTE: This is a free, downloadable Print-and-Play. You will need a good printer, some heavy photographic paper, and probably your local printing shop for the updated LOC map as it measures 100×60 cm.
For the third consecutive year, we have a nominee in the Modern Warfare category of the CSR Awards….Except this year we have two! 1985: Sacred Oil and The Dogs of War have been both nominated.
A big THANK YOU to every Grognard who supported us! Report to the nearest office of the Directorate for the Evaluation and Assignment of Patriotic Honors and Decorations to receive your Order of Kutuzov, 1st Class.
In war, every small bit of information could be crucial and in the end make the difference.
This Historical Notes article presents additional insight into the campaign background, the official plans and the forces available as they were seen before the war began, and could help theatre commanders to better prepare for the upcoming challenge.
1. At 20220714 1441ZT NATO and Warsaw Pact announced that an agreement for an immediate ceasefire has been reached.
2. Hostile actions against Warsaw Pact forces must cease immediately, except when needed to respond an attack or to stop attempts by opposing forces to further advance in the territory of NATO or any other friendly nation in the AFNORTH region.
3. 1985: Deadly Northern Lights Second Echelon is officially OUT OF STOCK.
4. Orders already received are safely stored in an atomic proof bunker and are guaranteed to survive.
5. Even though it was a small operation, 1985: Deadly Northern Lights established a new record with a life span of 72 hours only. A big thank you to all the troops who made this possible! The next goal will be a conflict shorter than a global thermonuclear war.