BREAK BREAK BREAK
SITREP 20230705 1631ZT:
1. 1985:Under an Iron Sky resisted the enemy assault for 23 minutes, 1985:Sacred Oil heroically stood for 60 minutes. There are no survivors.
2. US POMCUS for Less Than 60 Miles 2nd Echelon has been overran.
3. The remaining copies of Less Than 60 Miles 2nd Echelon will be shipped from FRANCE.
Since Thin Red Line Games started, I’ve had this insane habit to keep some copies in “strategic reserve” for any eventuality: SACEUR asking one to decorate his office, sudden collapse of the frontline, conventions….you never know!
This kind of behaviour has been sometime criticized, as just a few days after you’ve paid 400 bucks for a 1985:Under an Iron Sky copy on the private market, I suddenly announce that there’s “some reserve copies available”…Of course, at 4AM in your time zone.
In short, I’m a pain in the ass…and here’s another chance to prove it beyond any possible doubt! Sorry for that 🙂
I’ve finally realized that the time I can dedicate to conventions is very limited, so there’s no point in keeping several copies aside for similar events. Therefore, I’ve just committed the following to the FEBA:
- 9x 1985: Sacred Oil copies, shrink wrapped at the original cost of 165 euros
- 6x 1985: Under an Iron Sky 3rd echelon copies, shrink wrapped at the original cost of 163 euros
- Moreover, the remaining copies of Less Than 60 Miles 2nd Echelon can now be ordered from US and Canada too
There’s just a few copies, I hope they will be still there when you read this….and Please be aware that everything will be airlifted from Europe, so it’s not going to be cheap for US and Canada!