Some great play reports & info centered on “The Eleventh Hour” scenario…..brought to you by Kev Sharp of Big Board Gaming!
I suggest to start with this video, describing and evaluating several key elements of the system:
After that, you’ll find more details in the following posts:
- Command and Posture Notes
- To SNAFU or Not to SNAFU
- Recon on 27th Guards HQ
Kev Sharp from Big Board Gaming brings us one of his peppered Unboxing Videos, with lots of info on the components and the system!
The latest version of Less Than 60 Miles rules is now available for download at the following link!
Also check the Rules’ sneak peek by Big Board Gaming, giving an overview and some hints:
Get them and get ready, or face the consequences on the battlefield.
BREAK BREAK BREAK
EUCOM EXORD 155-85 – EMERGENCY PRIORITY
At 19850724 0404 ZT Warsaw Pact forces crossed Inner German Border,
supported by heavy air strikes and SF raids. Soviet 1st Echelon
elements advancing toward Sontra, Bad Hersfeld, Hunfeld.
CJCS declared DEFCON 1 at 19850724 0427 ZT. US V Corps proceed as for OPLAN 33001.
Order Execution instructions at the following link:
Exclusive information on Rules Of Engagement at Kev Sharp’s Big Board Gaming:
SITREP and latest developments Video:
BREAK BREAK BREAK
Another short transcript from the personal diary of 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment Commander.
Production Print and Assembling reported as complete. Today at 1951 Zulu Time DEFCON has been raised to LEVEL 2.
According to SHAPE, possible scenarios in the imminent conflict are:
- The Day That Never Comes: Three Warsaw Pact Armies against US V Corps
- One Minute to Midnight: All-out chemical and nuclear warfare after several weeks of tension and build-up
- The Eleventh Hour: The first desperate hours of US 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
- Steps of Our Fathers: West German 5th Panzer Division finds itself on the main attack axis
- Spearhead: US 3rd Armored Division must stop 8th Guards Army and send reinforcements North
Complete photographic coverage of equipment and components detail follows.
Report for duty at the following BoardGameGeek link:
A short, unpublished historical document about the days immediately preceding World War Three outbreak.
More “Less Than 60 Miles” Production Print finished today.
According to reliable sources, Joint Chiefs of Staff raised DEFCON Level to 3 today at 1945 CET.
Report for Duty at the following link:
Here’s a low-res, sneak peek of the countersheets, ready for production print…..real Grognards should notice that US 4th Infantry Division is included.
Moreover, here’s the Campaigns and Scenarios List 🙂
- The Day That Never Comes, three Warsaw Pact Armies against US V Corps (Full or Short Campaign).
- One Minute to Midnight, all-out chemical and nuclear warfare after several weeks of build-up (Full Campaign).
- The Eleventh Hour, the first desperate hours of US 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
- Steps of Our Fathers, West German 5th Panzer Division finds itself on Warsaw Pact’s main attack axis.
- Spearhead, US 3rd Armored Division must stop 8th Guards Army and send reinforcements North
DEFCON 1 is getting near…..reserve a copy by writing to info@TRLGames.com or Reporting for Duty on this BoardGameGeek thread.