- Die Festung Hamburg is officially out of stock! Once again, it was a short and bloody battle.
- Orders already received are safe from nuclear strikes and will reach the front ASAP.
- A small strategic reserve is mantained and could be used at SACEUR’s discretion.
Die Festung Hamburg – DEFCON 1
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
NORTHAG EXORD 103-85 – EMERGENCY PRIORITY
1. You will be aware that:
- Op WARDEN and OP RESTORE were initiated on 22 Jul 85
- Full Transfer of Authority to NATO was given at 231600ZJul85.
- SACEUR declared GENERAL ALERT and ordered the deployment of NATO forces at 231605ZJul85.
2. I regret to inform you that notwithstanding the above the forces of the Warsaw Pact crossed the Inner German Border and other international borders throughout Europe at 240400ZJul85.
3. We are now in a state of war with the countries of the Warsaw Pact.
1. Immediately execute GDP 85 and EUCOM OPLAN 4102.
1. Connect to the TRLGames site at https://trlgames.com/prodotto/die-festung-hamburg
2. Acquire the combat equipment.
3. Video coverage of the latest events can be found at the following link:
(Turn your audio equipment ON).
Good Luck to you all,
Sir Nigel Bagnall
General, NORTHAG Commander in Chief
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Die Festung Hamburg – DEFCON 2
1985:DNL First Echelon Upgrade Kit
In just three years, war has changed and become even more deadly.
Troops who started fighting the Scandinavian Campaign in the First Echelon can now increase their combat effectiveness by upgrading to the latest, more advanced equipment used by the Second Echelon forces.
NOTE: This is a free, downloadable Print-and-Play. You will need a good printer, some heavy photographic paper, and probably your local printing shop for the updated LOC map as it measures 100×60 cm.Continue reading 1985:DNL First Echelon Upgrade Kit
Charles S. Roberts Awards 2021
For the third consecutive year, we have a nominee in the Modern Warfare category of the CSR Awards….Except this year we have two!
1985: Sacred Oil and The Dogs of War have been both nominated.
A big THANK YOU to every Grognard who supported us! Report to the nearest office of the Directorate for the Evaluation and Assignment of Patriotic Honors and Decorations to receive your Order of Kutuzov, 1st Class.
Die Festung Hamburg – Some Troops
A preview of some of the units committed by NATO and Warsaw Pact into the North German Plain. The sector will be covered by the upcoming C3 module #3, Die Festung Hamburg.
Avoid the shame of being forcefully drafted! Enlist TODAY by writing to info@TRLGames.com!
Remember, your Country expects YOU to do your duty!
1985: Sacred Oil Designers’ Notes
Sacred Oil. A classical Cold War escalation turning into a dangerous regional conflict, and finally into a global war between superpowers.
How did it come to this? Find out more in the Designers’ Notes.
1985: Sacred Oil VASSAL v. 1.5
Our embedded Engineer John Rainey just produced a new version of the 1985: Sacred Oil Vassal module, with several new tools giving the Theatre Commanders a better Situational Awareness.
Thank you John!
1985: Sacred Oil, 1985: Mutual Assured Destruction – Japanese Rules
Grognard Emeritus Kaya Moriya is back from the front, bringing three new booklet translation in Japanese! Here they are:
- 1985: Sacred Oil Rules, Japanese Version 1.1
- 1985: Mutual Assured Destruction Rules, Japanese Version 2.0
- 1985: Mutual Assured Destruction Campaign, Japanese Version 2.0
A big thank you to Kaya for his outstanding support!
1985: Deadly Northern Lights – Historical Notes
In war, every small bit of information could be crucial and in the end make the difference.
This Historical Notes article presents additional insight into the campaign background, the official plans and the forces available as they were seen before the war began, and could help theatre commanders to better prepare for the upcoming challenge.