Thanks to the Grognard Maximus Kaya Moriya, we now have the Japanese version for The Dogs of War. Kudos to Kaya-San!!
These optional add-ons will allow to use in Less Than 60 Miles all the changes introduced by The Dogs of War, the latest module in the C3 Series.
NOTE 1: If you own The Dogs of War only, move along. You already have everything.
NOTE 2: if you own both C3 modules, the only thing you need is FM 04 002 – SITREP Update.
Updated Counters and Markers
Updated C3 Series Tables
FM 04 002 – SITREP Update
The Dogs of War Rules
After the Charles S. Roberts nomination in the best five Post World War Two games, Less Than 60 Miles has been awarded with the Bronze Medal as 2020 Best European Historical Game at Open Paris Jeux d’Histoire!
Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for our creature! And get ready for The Dogs of War, second module of the C3 series!
BREAK BREAK BREAK
At 20190904 1109ZT SACEUR ordered a strategic withdrawal due to reserves and ammunition shortage. Details follow.
- Areas affected are Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia.
- Continental US should be able to continue fighting for a limited period of time.
- The last European Less Than 60 Miles copies will be available to the fastest guns at Open Jeux d’Histoire 2019 – Paris.
- The last 12 existing 1985:Under An Iron Sky copies will be available for buying at OPJH 2019.
- We will also present the upcoming 1985: Deadly Northern Lights.
BREAK BREAK BREAK
At 1853 20190822 ZT CENTAG warned that reserve troops assigned to US V Corps Area Of Responsibility are dangerously low, and no reinforcements are expected in the foreseeable future.
Combined CONUS + EUCOM reserves for Less Than 60 Miles now amount to 80 copies, with EUCOM strategic situation rapidly deteriorating.
END OF COMMUNICATION
Our embedded Combat Engineer John Rainey gave the green light for releasing a Beta Version of the Less Than 60 Miles Vassal Module.
The module uses all the original production graphics and adds several features to help Command, Control and Communication:
- Optimized Posture and Hour Markers
- Close Air Support Areas Overlay
- Command Range Overlay
- Artillery Range Overlay
- Victory Hexes Overlay
- Scenarios and Campaigns setup included. You just need to press the Red Button.