A new version of the LT60M module is available, thanks to our Combat Engineer John Rainey!
A Public / Private “Notes” function has been added, useful for writing your own secret plans or taunting the enemy.
BREAK BREAK BREAK
At 20190904 1109ZT SACEUR ordered a strategic withdrawal due to reserves and ammunition shortage. Details follow.
- Areas affected are Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia.
- Continental US should be able to continue fighting for a limited period of time.
- The last European Less Than 60 Miles copies will be available to the fastest guns at Open Jeux d’Histoire 2019 – Paris.
- The last 12 existing 1985:Under An Iron Sky copies will be available for buying at OPJH 2019.
- We will also present the upcoming 1985: Deadly Northern Lights.
BREAK BREAK BREAK
At 1853 20190822 ZT CENTAG warned that reserve troops assigned to US V Corps Area Of Responsibility are dangerously low, and no reinforcements are expected in the foreseeable future.
Combined CONUS + EUCOM reserves for Less Than 60 Miles now amount to 80 copies, with EUCOM strategic situation rapidly deteriorating.
END OF COMMUNICATION
Our embedded Combat Engineer John Rainey gave the green light for releasing a Beta Version of the Less Than 60 Miles Vassal Module.
The module uses all the original production graphics and adds several features to help Command, Control and Communication:
- Optimized Posture and Hour Markers
- Close Air Support Areas Overlay
- Command Range Overlay
- Artillery Range Overlay
- Victory Hexes Overlay
- Scenarios and Campaigns setup included. You just need to press the Red Button.
I’m happy to announce that Thin Red Line Games will attend the Paris Historical Game Convention, September 27 to 29.
We’ll bring the LAST EXISTING 1985:Under an Iron Sky copies (not sure how many yet), the remaining European Less Than 60 Miles copies (maybe 20), and some preview of our third game……1985: Deadly Northern Lights (concept art here below)!
We’ve got a better deal with US Fulfillment Agency!
US Shipping rates for Less Than 60 Miles should be on average 4 – 5 USD lower than before.
Bring ’em on!!
A very detailed After Action Report on “Spearhead” Scenario, with some good insight about the decisional process and its traps!
BigBoardGaming reporting from West Germany, where US 3rd Armor Division is facing the advancing first echelon of Soviet 8th Guards Army.
Stay up to date and know when it’s time to look for the nearest nuclear shelter.