A short, unpublished historical document about the days immediately preceding World War Three outbreak.
More “Less Than 60 Miles” Production Print finished today.
According to reliable sources, Joint Chiefs of Staff raised DEFCON Level to 3 today at 1945 CET.
Report for Duty at the following link:
Here’s a low-res, sneak peek of the countersheets, ready for production print…..real Grognards should notice that US 4th Infantry Division is included.
Moreover, here’s the Campaigns and Scenarios List 🙂
- The Day That Never Comes, three Warsaw Pact Armies against US V Corps (Full or Short Campaign).
- One Minute to Midnight, all-out chemical and nuclear warfare after several weeks of build-up (Full Campaign).
- The Eleventh Hour, the first desperate hours of US 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
- Steps of Our Fathers, West German 5th Panzer Division finds itself on Warsaw Pact’s main attack axis.
- Spearhead, US 3rd Armored Division must stop 8th Guards Army and send reinforcements North
DEFCON 1 is getting near…..reserve a copy by writing to info@TRLGames.com or Reporting for Duty on this BoardGameGeek thread.
Yes, printing of combat equipment has started! First completed parts will be:
- Box, standard 31x23x5 cm….cheaper to ship than “1985: Under an Iron Sky”.
- 40 Action and Event Cards, affecting both NATO and Warsaw Pact.
As already happened for “1985”, this is a limited print run….if you wish to reserve a copy, send an email to info@TRLGames.com or write “Reporting for Duty!” in this BoardGameGeek thread.
Last part of Less Than 60 Miles Designer’s Notes has been published in exclusive by Big Board Gaming!
Actually, it’s more an essay about how to conduct Operations during a NATO – Warsaw Pact conflict. Find more at the following link!
Designer’s Notes Part 3 on Big Board Gaming