More “Less Than 60 Miles” Production Print finished today.
According to reliable sources, Joint Chiefs of Staff raised DEFCON Level to 3 today at 1945 CET.
Report for Duty at the following link:
Here’s a low-res, sneak peek of the countersheets, ready for production print…..real Grognards should notice that US 4th Infantry Division is included.
Moreover, here’s the Campaigns and Scenarios List 🙂
- The Day That Never Comes, three Warsaw Pact Armies against US V Corps (Full or Short Campaign).
- One Minute to Midnight, all-out chemical and nuclear warfare after several weeks of build-up (Full Campaign).
- The Eleventh Hour, the first desperate hours of US 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
- Steps of Our Fathers, West German 5th Panzer Division finds itself on Warsaw Pact’s main attack axis.
- Spearhead, US 3rd Armored Division must stop 8th Guards Army and send reinforcements North
DEFCON 1 is getting near…..reserve a copy by writing to info@TRLGames.com or Reporting for Duty on this BoardGameGeek thread.
In exclusive to Big Board Gaming, Part Two of the Designer’s Notes for our upcoming new title: Less Than 60 Miles.
Go read it at the following link! Designer’s Notes Part 2 on Big Board Gaming
First post and preview images on Thin Red Line Games’ next project!
C3: Less Than 60 Miles Developer’s Blog