Today at 0914ZT the DEFCON status for The Dogs of War has been raised to 2.
Time to organize your defensive positions, stockpile ammo and ensure you are in the Order of Battle by writing to info@TRLGames.com.
Here’s the latest media coverage on the current events – ensure your audio communication equipment is ACTIVE.
Here’s a coverage of some of the components you will find in the battle equipment.
More “Less Than 60 Miles” Production Print finished today.
According to reliable sources, Joint Chiefs of Staff raised DEFCON Level to 3 today at 1945 CET.
Report for Duty at the following link:
Here’s a low-res, sneak peek of the countersheets, ready for production print…..real Grognards should notice that US 4th Infantry Division is included.
Moreover, here’s the Campaigns and Scenarios List 🙂
- The Day That Never Comes, three Warsaw Pact Armies against US V Corps (Full or Short Campaign).
- One Minute to Midnight, all-out chemical and nuclear warfare after several weeks of build-up (Full Campaign).
- The Eleventh Hour, the first desperate hours of US 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
- Steps of Our Fathers, West German 5th Panzer Division finds itself on Warsaw Pact’s main attack axis.
- Spearhead, US 3rd Armored Division must stop 8th Guards Army and send reinforcements North
DEFCON 1 is getting near…..reserve a copy by writing to info@TRLGames.com or Reporting for Duty on this BoardGameGeek thread.
In exclusive to Big Board Gaming, Part Two of the Designer’s Notes for our upcoming new title: Less Than 60 Miles.
Go read it at the following link! Designer’s Notes Part 2 on Big Board Gaming
First post and preview images on Thin Red Line Games’ next project!